3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCatalina Drive, Poole
- BAITER PARK
- Harbour Views and Balcony
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace
- 17ft Lounge / Diner
- 10ft Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Generous Garden and Parking
- NO CHAIN
HARBOUR VIEWS and only 200m from Poole Harbour water front. This THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE property also has a SOUTH FACING BALCONY from the master bedroom with harbour views and is being sold with NO CHAIN. Call FOX & SONS today!
HARBOUR VIEWS and only 200m from Poole Harbour water front. This THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE property also has a SOUTH FACING BALCONY from the master bedroom with harbour views and is being sold with NO CHAIN.
Within just a short walk you are looking at one of the largest natural harbours in the world where you can take a quick ferry over to Brownsea Island, or make your way along the Old Quay front and have a drink at one of the historic pubs or a coffee at one of the many cosmopolitan cafe's or deli's. A short drive away and you're on you're in the famous Sandbanks with its award winning golden sand beaches and views of Brownsea Island.
Covered porch with lockable store room.
With doors to the kitchen / diner, WC & Lounge, stairs to the first floor, radiator.
Low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, fan, radiator, electric consumer unit.
Lounge 17' max x 13' 10" max ( 5.18m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazing to the rear aspect and double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect giving stunning views through to Poole Harbour over Baiter Park, large understairs cupboard with light, two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, range of base and wall mounted units with roll edge worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, four ring gas hob with electric oven below and filter hood above, space for table and chairs.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
With doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard over stairs housing the hot water tank, hatch to the loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the south facing balcony, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
The balcony is south facing and offers space for table and chairs giving stunning views over Baiter Park through to Poole Harbour.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 1" into door recess ( 3.28m x 3.07m into door recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with recessed display shelf, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over Baiter Park to Poole Harbour, radiator.
Double glazed opaque window to the front aspect, panel bath, separate shower cubicle, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
There is a delightful South Facing rear garden with stunning views over Baiter Park through to Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and gate to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56925115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.