3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAthelstan Road, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
Sold STC £450,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Nash Mills Borders
- Immaculately Presented
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance Of Wide Range Of Local Amenities & Leisure Facilities
- Walking Distance Of A Wide Range Of Social Outlets
Located on Nash Mills borders is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED three bedroom semi detached property. Within walking distance of wide range of local amenities, leisure facilities and social outlets this property is an ideal FAMILY HOME. Features include modern kitchen, bathroom and off street parking.
Located on Nash Mills borders is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED three bedroom semi detached property. Within walking distance of wide range of local amenities, leisure facilities and social outlets this property is an ideal FAMILY HOME. Features include modern kitchen, bathroom and off street parking. Early viewing's a must.
Via double glazed door to front aspect, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 21' 11" x 10' 5" ( 6.68m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood burning stove, two radiators, television point, telephone point, double four pain doors to kitchen / breakfast room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' x 9' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.02m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, breakfast bar with storage drawers, space for range oven / hob, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiles to splash areas, space for dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, opening to utility area.
Utility Area 9' x 5' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.78m )
Frosted double glazed door to side aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiles to splash areas, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 22' 5" To Max x 7' 8" To Max ( 6.83m To Max x 2.34m To Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Two frosted double glazed windows to side aspect, corner bath with shower over, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Spacious rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, flower and shrub boarders, two storage sheds and gated side access
Dropped curb, shrub boarder, low level brick wall to front and gravel area providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56925142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD103498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.