3 bedroom town house for salePenfield Grove, Clayton, Bradford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Appeal For A Variety Of Purchasers
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom end town house property situated in the ever popular and sought after village of Clayton. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom end town house property situated in the ever popular and sought after village of Clayton. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. Property briefly comprises of; Entrance area, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor is three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is gardens to the front, side and rear as well as a driveway leading to garage. Property has UPVC double glazing windows where specified. Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the entrance area.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 9" Into Recess ( 4.04m x 3.89m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazed window and living flame gas fire set in marble fireplace.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
With UPVC double glazed french doors providing access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Kitchen has a range of base and wall units in white incorporating ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in four ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood and plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed door provides access to the rear gardens and there is pantry storage area.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.77m )
With UPVC double glazed window and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
With UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
With UPVC double glazed window.
Three piece suite comprises of panel bath, wash hand basin and W/C, hot water boiler, tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window.
To the outside is a shared driveway leading to garage with up and over door and lawn gardens to the front and side. To the rear is a lawn garden and patio area.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs Roundabout and take the fourth exit down St Enochs Road and turn left down Moore Avenue. At the end of Moore Avenue, bear left then right down Holly Bank Road, then take the right onto Hollingwood Lane. At the junction take the left onto Clayton Road and left again onto Pasture Lane then take the right onto Pentland Avenue and right onto Penfield Grove where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56926069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.