2 bedroom apartment for saleDewsbury Road, Elland
- Well Presented
- First Floor Apartment
- Two double Bedrooms and Study
- Spacious Living Space
- Allocated Parking Space
- Viewings Essential
William H Brown are pleased to be bringing to the market this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment set within this ever popular mill conversion located in Elland just minutes away from local amenities, convenient transport links to Halifax, Huddersfield and the M62.
William H Brown are pleased to be bringing to the market this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment set within this ever popular mill conversion located in Elland just minutes away from local amenities, convenient transport links to Halifax, Huddersfield and the M62. The property in brief comprises: An open plan living space including a kitchen area and a lounge/dining area, utility room, two double bedrooms, master including an en-suite, a shower room and study. The property also includes an allocated parking space. Vieiwng is highly recommended to appreciated what this apartment has to offer.
With carpet flooring, wall mounted heater and doors leading to all the accommodation.
Living/dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 20' max x 20' 7" max ( 6.10m max x 6.27m max )
This spacious living area has exposed brickwork, a wall mounted electric storage heater and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 9' max x 7' max ( 2.74m max x 2.13m max )
Modern style fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces; integrated four ring electric hob and oven with cooker hood over. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, further includes an integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Feature spotlights under cupboards and tiled flooring.
Room has space and plumbing for a washing machine, useful storage space.
Study 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Single glazed window allowing light from the living/dining area.
Bedroom One 16' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 5.03m max x 3.25m )
Master bedroom features exposed brick work and fitted wardrobes. There is a double glazed window to the side elevation and wall mounted electric heater.
There is a three piece white suite including wash hand basin, low flush WC and bath with shower attachment. Room is part tiled with a heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 9' 10" ( 3.78m max x 3.00m )
Has built in wardrobes, a wall mounted electric heater and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Three piece suite included a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Room is part tiled with a heated towel rail and extractor fan.
This apartment offers secure parking with an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56926180.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX108004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.