4 bedroom house for saleAddison Gardens,Surbiton,KT5
Offers in Region of
- End Of Terrace Freehold House
- Four Bedrooms
- One Bathroom & One WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden with Garage
- Off-Street Parking for One Car
- Walk-In Wardrobe
- Potential To Extend Subject To Planning Permission
- 10 Minutes Walk To Surbiton Train Station
A delightful four bedroom end of terrace house in Surbiton, benefiting from one bathroom & WC, two reception rooms and a garage.
A delightful four bedroom end of terrace house in Surbiton, benefiting from a walk-in wardrobe, modern bathroom & WC, and two reception rooms, perfect for family meals & relaxing. The spacious utility room can be accessed via the stylish kitchen. The rear of the property features a decked area, ideal for entertaining and extending, subject to planning permission. There is also off-street parking for one car leading on from the garage. Additional on-street permit parking is available. The property also benefits further from excellent transport links such as Surbiton Train Station and Berrylands Train Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2199243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.