2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Aidans Grove, LIVERPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Popular Residential Location
- Modern Throughout
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Kitchen Diner
- Stunning Front & Rear Gardens
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this stunning 2 bedroom semi detached property located in Huyton L36. Modern throughout this property boasts front & rear gardens and a garage! With excellent transport links & amenities, viewing is highly recommended!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this stunning two bedroom semi detached property located in the popular residential area of Huyton L36. Modern throughout this property boasts gorgeous front & rear gardens and even has a garage! With a spacious lounge, kitchen-diner, two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom, the property is perfect for first time buyers, or those looking to down size. The accommodation is ideally located with easy access to the excellent transport links, schools and amenities the area has to offer. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this fantastic home!
Double glazed door to the front, radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.97m )
Double glazed box bay window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, tv point, understairs storage.
Dining Area 9' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.82m x 1.96m )
Double glazed french doors, radiator.
Kitchen Area 9' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 11' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and tv point, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.89m x 1.98m )
Tarmac drive with laid to lawn.
Flagged patio, laid to lawn.
Up and over doors with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56927776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.