1 bedroom apartment for saleEmerald House, Lansdowne Road, Croydon
- Brochure and Fact Sheet available on request
- BRAND NEW - Off Plan Sale
- No chain
- Reassignment of Contract - Best Price for a New build 1 Bed flat in East Croydon!
- Finished to LUXURY SPEC
- High spec kitchen appliances - fully integrated
- Q1 2017 - Completion
- Available for reservation today
- 1 large double bedroom
- Luxury open-plan living
BEAUTIFUL 1 Bedroom Apartment For Sale on Reassignment of Contract - Emerald House - Off plan Sale
Our Emerald House brochure and Fact sheet is available upon request.
Just minutes from Croydon`s future Westfield shopping mall & leisure complex, Fifteen Lansdowne offers impressive value in the heart of South London`s economic powerhouse.
• Very Spacious 1 bed apartment - finished to a luxury standard
• Average price of £610 per sq ft
• 3 minute walk from the new £1bn Westfield leisure and retail hub
• 3 minute walk to East Croydon station
• Estimated completion Q1 2017
• Projected rental yields of up to 4.69%
• Parking spaces available - Please call to enquire for spaces
• Reserve now for £2,000
438 SQUARE FEET / 40.7 SQUARE METERS
250 YEAR LEASE
£325 GROUND RENT
£968.84 SERVICE CHARGE
The estimated completion date is set for Q1 2017.
Transportation & Travel Times:
Croydon offers excellent transportation links to Central, East and South London as well as Gatwick Airport and Brighton. There are more than 20 trains an hour from Croydon into Central London, 7 per hour to Brighton and 6 trains per hour to Gatwick Airport. The journey from East Croydon to London Victoria is only 19 minutes, to London Bridge only 18 minutes and Gatwick 14 minutes.
Within 20 minutes:
• Clapham Junction in 9 minutes
• Gatwick Airport in 14 minutes
• London Bridge in 18 minutes
• London Victoria in 19 Minutes
Within 30 minutes
• Wimbledon in 28 minutes
• Oxford Circus in 29 minutes
• Shepherd`s Bush in 30 minutes
Within 40 minutes
• Waterloo East in 31 minutes
• Bank in 31 minutes
• Canary Wharf in 32 minutes
• St Pancras International (King`s Cross) in 34 minutes
• Brighton in 42 minutes
• Shoreditch High St in 43 minutes
Fifteen Lansdowne Investment Proposition.
A modern refurbished tower block, just a few minutes from East Croydon rail station and the upcoming £1 billion development of the Westfield shopping mall, Fifteen Lansdowne is perfectly placed to benefit from Croydon`s massive economic revival. The high-specification development will see the complete renovation of 98 one & two bedroom apartments. Available to purchase now with a 250 year lease term on this particular 1 bedroom apartment.
CRBE forecast annual house price growth of 6% per annum, one of the highest growth rates of all London boroughs. However, expected growth will be accelerated by the addition of the £1.5bn Westfield/Hammerson scheme set to start this year and complete in late 2019. The scheme will provide a new world class retail and leisure destination which will include over 300 shops, cafes, a multi-screen cinema, bowling alley and a multitude of restaurants.
Croydon offers excellent transportation links to Central, East and South London as well as Gatwick Airport and Brighton. From Croydon, there are more than 20 trains an hour into Central London, 7 per hour to Brighton and 6 trains per hour to Gatwick Airport. The journey from East Croydon to London Victoria is just 19 minutes, to London Bridge only 18 minutes and Gatwick just 14 minutes.
These apartments would make a sound addition to any rental portfolio or an ideal first property investment/ buy to live in.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.