4 bedroom terraced house for saleNafferton
Withdrawn from Market £229,950
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, recently built end terrace
- 2 reception rooms
- Newly fitted log burner
- Double parking spaces and fenced garden to rear
- Modern dining kitchen
- Picturesque village location
- Close to a wide range of local amenities
- Regular train and bus links to Hull and Scarborough
- East Yorkshire coast 20 minutes approx by car
- Beautifully maintained
Haydown is a delightful, deceptively spacious, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom recently constructed (2013) end terrace. The purpose built, thoughtfully designed, country cottage is located in the picturesque, sought-after wold's village of Nafferton, 5 miles east of Driffield and 10 miles west of Bridlington on Yorkshire's east coast. Living accommodation in this beautifully maintained property includes: 3 upper floor bedrooms, a family bathroom and a useful, ground floor 4th bedroom with its own ensuite shower room. Further ground floor accommodation consists of a beautiful dining kitchen, a separate dining room or snug and a lounge with a recently fitted log burner. The appealing cottage also has energy efficient solar panels to heat the water, gas central heating and quality, wood framed, double glazed windows. To the rear are 2 block paved parking spaces and a fenced garden as well as further gravel, paved and grassed areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56928082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7320761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.