4 bedroom detached house for saleThistle Hill Drive, Streethouse, Pontefract
Sold STC £164,950
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Spacious Accommodation
- Conservatory & Garage
- Good Sized Gardens
- Ideal Family Home
PUBLIC NOTICE William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £162,500 for 23 Thistle Hill Drive, Streethouse, WF7 6GA. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William h Brown, 26 Market Place, Pontefract WF8 1AT 01977 791406 before exchange of contracts.
This well presented four bedroom detached family home is situated in a popular residential area close to local amenities and transport links. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, four generous bedrooms; one with ensuite, and a family bathroom. The property benefits from an integral garage and and driveway as well as lovely gardens to front and rear. This will make the ideal family home and early viewing is advised!
Stunning four bedroom detached family home, spacious with good sized gardens and conservatory.
With entrance door to front, stairs leading to first floor, useful storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 7" maximum into recess ( 4.65m x 3.23m maximum into recess )
Light and airy lounge with front facing uPVC double glazed window, two radiators, electric fire with feature fire surround, television and telephone point and doors through to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
With rear facing uPVC double glazed window and door to conservatory, access to lounge and kitchen, radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with has hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, part tiling to walls and full floor tiling and rear facing uPVC double glazed door and two windows to rear.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.00m )
Brick and uPVC construction with double glazed windows to all sides and double glazed door to side for rear access.
With stairs leading up from ground floor and access to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 10" maximum into recess x 12' 9" maximum to wardrobe front ( 4.83m maximum into recess x 3.89m maximum to wardrobe front )
Generous double with front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes and television point.
En Suite Shower Room
Side facing uPVC double glazed window, wash hand basin, low flush WC and separate shower unit.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 4" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.54m plus recess )
Another double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
With front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" maximum into recess x 8' 5" ( 2.59m maximum into recess x 2.57m )
A fourth single bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising; low flush WC, wash hand basin and paneled bath with mixer taps, radiator and cupboard housing hot water tank.
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with mature shrubs, path leading to entrance and driveway leading to single integral garage.
To the rear of the property is a lovely, enclosed mainly laid to lawn garden with decked seating area, a further paved patio barbecue seating area, shed for storage and fence and hedge borders.
Please be aware that we have been informed that there is a monthly charge of £11 to the management company to cover the cost of the green areas and surround areas to be maintained. More information can be obtain via your legal representative.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56929318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.