3 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached
- Dining Room
- NO CHAIN
- Mature Garden
An extended double bay fronted 3/4 bedroom detached property situated on the popular London Road. The accommodation comprises entrance hall,lounge,dining room, family room,kitchen,utility,shower room. To the first floor are three bedrooms,dressing room,ensuite,shower room.
*** OPEN HOUSE *** 28th January 2017 10am - 11am
Double glazed door with leaded inset panels to front aspect, understairs cupboard, tiled floor, picture rail, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 9" into bay x 11' 11" into alcove ( 4.19m into bay x 3.63m into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, tv point, wooden floor, picture rail, door to family room.
Family Room 12' 9" x 9' 1" into alcove ( 3.89m x 2.77m into alcove )
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to shower room.
Shower, wash hand basin, w/c tiled to water sensitive areas, extractor fan, radiator, door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' x 5' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with wall units, Belfast sink, wooden work surfaces, tiling to water sensitive areas, radiator, central heating boiler, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine.
Dining Room 12' 11" into alcove x 12' ( 3.94m into alcove x 3.66m )
Double glazed patio doors opening onto conservatory. Fire place, picture rail, radiator.
Conservatory 29' 1" x 10' 5" ( 8.86m x 3.18m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, tiled flooring, two radiators, double glazed door to rear aspect, wall lights, air conditioning unit, double glazed doors to garden.
Kitchen 22' 7" x 15' 3" max ( 6.88m x 4.65m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with under cupboard lighting and granite work surfaces over, Belfast sink, gas cooker point, cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, wine rack with pine wall cupboard, radiator, double glazed door to rear aspect, door to conservatory.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tiled floor, central heating boiler.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' into alcove ( 3.96m x 3.66m into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving, archway to dressing room.
Dressing Room 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in four door wardrobes, door to ensuite.
En Suite 9' 1" x 10' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, shower with cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c, extractor fan, part tiling to water sensitive areas, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" into bay x 11' 5" into wardrobe ( 4.34m into bay x 3.48m into wardrobe )
Double glazed leaded bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
Double glazed leaded window to front and side aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower with cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, w/c, part tiling to water sensitive areas, extractor fan.
Mature shrubs and trees, block paved driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Large decked seating area, steps down to lawn area, mature shrubs, fruit and nut trees, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56929342.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.