3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArundel Street, Treeton, Rotherham
- Ideal for FTB/Investors
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Yard
- Large Kitchen/Lounge
- VIEW NOW!!
ATTRACTIVE END TERRACE PROPERTY - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR. Well placed for the amenities of Rotherham town centre and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and rear yard.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
ATTRACTIVE END TERRACE PROPERTY - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR. Well placed for the amenities of Rotherham town centre and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and rear yard. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Lounge 12' x 12' 6" into alcove ( 3.66m x 3.81m into alcove )
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the lounge. There is a fireplace and surround, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll-edge worktops, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, a built-in oven, 4-ring gas hob and spaces for a washer and a fridge/freezer. There is a useful storage cupboard, radiator, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 6" into alcove ( 3.73m x 3.81m into alcove )
This room has built-in storage, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" max x 9' 6" max ( 2.16m max x 2.90m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a storage cupboard.
With suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Attic Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed skylight to the rear, radiator and storage cupboards.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a small courtyard garden area. To the rear is a yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56929345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.