2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrantham Avenue, Breadsall Hilltop, Derby
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situared in an incredibly convenient location is this well presented semi detached house which enjoys easy access to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position.
Situared in an incredibly convenient location is this well presented semi detached house which enjoys easy access to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position. The deceptively spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, rear lobby, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, enclosed rear garden and off street parking for two cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance UPVC door with obscured glass inset, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, telephone and sky point and door leading into
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 6" plus bay ( 4.50m x 3.51m plus bay )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, radiator and door leading through to
Kitchen/diner 13' 3" x 9' 5" plus recess ( 4.04m x 2.87m plus recess )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with five ring gas hob over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, space for a breakfast table, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, radiator and door leading into
having wall mounted consumer unit, smart meter, large storage cupboard and door leading into
having a matching white low level wc and floating corner wash hand basin with tiled splashback, side elevation window with obscured glass, extractor fan and wall mounted gas central heating combination Glow worm boiler.
First Floor Landing
loft access hatch, airing cupboard, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
having front elevation double glazed window, large storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" into recess x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.53m into recess x 2.90m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
having a matching white pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and radiator.
having a white low level wc and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which incorporates access to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary fencing and hedging. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates large gravelled area, outside tap, outside lighting, garden shed, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56929390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.