2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLongley Road, London
- Two double bedrooms.
- Ground floor garden flat.
- Stunning condition throughout.
- Pretty frontage.
- Great location close to Tooting Broadway.
- Share of freehold.
- Chain free.
This is an extremely impressive Victorian converted flat featuring two bright double bedrooms, sunny south-west facing private garden, large cellar and a share of freehold.
This is an extremely impressive Victorian converted flat featuring two bright double bedrooms, sunny south-west facing private garden, large cellar and a share of freehold. The flat benefits from an attractive frontage and a practical internal layout which places the living and entertaining quarters at either end of the property. Both bedrooms are sizeable and well balanced, eliminating a common problem in some similarly converted flats. The flat has been extended to the rear to create a sensational 23ft reception with incorporated fitted kitchen, finished to an impeccable standard with a range of integrated appliances. Sky lights and full width glass sliding doors help promote a highly modern, brilliantly bright feel ideal for social situations. The private garden, luxury bathroom and deceptively large basement round off the superb accommodation on display. Longley Road is a renowned location within Tooting Graveney, only moments away from Tooting BR station and Tooting Broadway Tube. This part of Tooting offers much for bars, restaurants and coffee shops alongside Tooting High Street.
Kitchen / Reception Room 23' 10" x 14' 6" ( 7.26m x 4.42m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Basement 15' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.28m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56929393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.