5 bedroom house for saleThorney Hedge Road, Chiswick, W4
- Stunning five bedroom period house
- Offers beautiful living space with modern kitchen
- Gorgeous double reception room leading to garden
- Four superb double bedrooms and fifth bedroom/study
- Lower ground floor office and separate utility room
- Fantastic private garden with summerhouse
- Highly sought after location moments from central Chiswick
- Highlighted throughout with classic period features
Set in a superb location moments from central Chiswick this beautiful five bedroom house offers fours floors of stunning accommodation with fantastic private garden and off-street parking.
Thorney Hedge Road is a sought-after location moments from central Chiswick, a short walk to Gunnersbury Underground Station and easy access to the A4/M4 in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.