4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Firsby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Hugely Versatile & Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow
- 3 / 4 Beds, 1 / 2 Receptions, Refitted Dining Kitchen, Utility & Conservatory
- Ensuite Facilities to 2 Bedrooms
- Extensive Driveway Parking Provision
- Outside Stores/ Workshop & Enclosed Rear Gardens
Great Village Location, Hugely Versatile & Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow, 2 Ensuite Bedroom facilities, 3 / 4 Beds, 1 /2 receptions, re fitted Dining Kitchen, Utility + Conservatory. Extensive off road Parking, Outside Storage Facilities, Enclosed Rear Garden. Viewing Essential.
Hugely Versatile & Deceptively Spacious 4 Bed Detached Bungalow, located in the Village of Firsby, which is ideally located for ease of access to the nearby Historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Town of Spilsby, with a wide range of local amenities whilst offering convenient access to the nearby thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness with its popular Sea Front attractions & comprehensive amenities. Truly offering' the best of both worlds' the Bungalow itself benefits from pleasant rear rural views beyond the nearby paddock. The accommodation itself comprises of a 16' Lounge, refitted Dining Kitchen, Family Bathroom & 4 Bedrooms, the Master benefiting from an en-suite Shower, Bedroom 2 from an en-suite shower area, whilst Bedroom 4, could double up as a Dining Room if required. The accommodation is completed with a useful Utility adjacent to the Dining Kitchen which has access off to the rear Conservatory in which full enjoyment can be gained of the enclosed rear Garden which is beautifully landscaped & designed, being Pet friendly, but also incorporating various seating, lawned & Decked areas, along with a Summer House, a truly Family Garden area. To the Front of the property is extensive gravelled off road parking for numerous vehicles, ideal for Caravan/Motorhome or multi vehicle household parking. The front garden also has within it a variety of useful Store buildings, comprising of a timber workshop/Garage & 2 further timber sheds. An internal viewing is Utterly Essential.
Access is via an opaque double glazed with matching side panels, having a ceiling light, power points & panelled ceiling, a further double glazed door with an opaque inset panel to the top half leads into;
A well proportioned reception entrance area, with practical tiling to the floor, dado rail, radiator, useful fitted cupboard with shelving, telephone point & doors to;
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.13m x 3.56m )
Having natural light via a double glazed, leaded bow window to the rear, allowing full enjoyment of the rear garden & the pleasant rural aspect beyond, the focal point of the room being the feature fire place surround & hearth, also having a radiator, dado rail, various power points & TV point & for ease of maintenance feature flooring.
Dining Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 11" Min extending to 14' 2" Max ( 4.47m x 3.33m Min extending to 4.32m Max )
Having been re-fitted with a comprehensive range of cream 'Shaker Style' wall, base & drawer units, with ample work top areas & tiled splash backs, an inset 1 1/2 composite inset sink with mixer taps over, glass fronted wall mounted display cupboards, along with a range of integrated appliances including fridge, dishwasher, pull out extractor which is located above the free standing cooker which is also included in the sale. Natural light to the room is via a double glazed, leaded window to the rear, allowing views over the rear garden & the pleasant rural aspect beyond, in addition to double glazed French Doors enabling access into the same. The room allows ample room for a dining table, has various power points, a radiator, a TV point & inset ceiling spotlights.
Utility Area 10' 11" x 4' 9" ( 3.33m x 1.45m )
Having Cream 'Shaker Style' base and drawer units to match the Kitchen, with work surfaces over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, tiled splash backs, space for further appliances, inset ceiling spotlights, door to Bedroom 2 and a double glazed door with a leaded opaque panel set to the top half leads into;
Conservatory 13' 1" x 7' 8" approx. ( 3.99m x 2.34m approx. )
Being of brick and double glazed construction, with tiled flooring, wall lights, power points, remote controlled ceiling fan light with multi speed fan and double glazed 'French' doors leading out into the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.58m )
With a radiator, telephone and TV point, various power points, ceiling fan light, feature flooring, walk in wardrobe having useful storage and light with a door to;
En-Suite Shower Room
With a 3 piece suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with mains shower therein, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splash backs, feature flooring, extractor fan and inset ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom 2 16' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.13m x 2.69m )
With double glazed leaded 'French' doors with matching side panels, on account of this room formerly being the Garage, radiator, feature flooring, access to roof space, telephone point, electric fuse box, floor mounted 'Camaray 5' oil central heating boiler, with an en-suite facility to one corner of the Bedroom as follows;
Comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with a 'Trevi' mixer shower therein, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and feature flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Having a radiator, power points and a double glazed leaded window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
(Potential Separate Dining Room)
With a radiator, power points and a double glazed leaded window to the rear elevation, with pleasant views of the rear garden & the pleasant rural aspect beyond,
Family Bathroom 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled Bath set in a tiled splash surround, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, extractor fan, radiator, feature flooring inset ceiling spotlights and a double glazed leaded opaque window to the side elevation.
The property is approached through 5 bar double wooden gates onto a large area,with a gravelled driveway facility, providing off road parking for numerous vehicles with block paved paths, great for caravan/motorhome storage and parking, with a charging point for the same. Also set within the driveway is a timber Workshop / Garage as described below and 2 additional timber sheds all with light and power connected.
Timber Workshop / Garage 14' 1" x 18' 1" ( 4.29m x 5.51m )
With light and power connected. with 3 windows for natural light to 3 sides, double opening doors to the front elevation.
Access is gained to the rear of the property by side gates to both side of the property, outside lighting & caravan charging point.This incorporates a dog friendly Garden area, with low maintenance in mind being paved and gravelled, great for Dogs. A second section is laid to lawn with gravel borders with inset plants and shrubs, a Summer House with a decked raised area ideal for Garden Furniture and relaxing and entertaining during warmer months, outside tap, an area housing the oil tank and outside light, gated and pathway access to both sides of the Bungalow and enclosed with fencing to the boundaries.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56929711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.