3 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Close, St. Albans
Sold STC £450,000
- Cul de sac location
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Modern and in great condition throughout
- Garage en bloc
- Rear conservatory extension
A beautifully presented three bedroom terraced home situated in a quiet cul de sac location on the outskirts of St. Albans City.
This desirable three bedroom mid terraced house is beautifully arranged over two floors and offers all the perks of modern living. Internally the property offers open plan living space, modern fixtures and fittings throughout, solid wood flooring and a beautiful rear conservatory extension. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms, a single third bedroom and a modernised bathroom. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance garden with convenient access to the bridal path to the rear, two allocated parking spaces and a garage en bloc. Being located in the popular Jersey Farm area to the North East of St. Albans in close proximity to local amenities, reputable school systems and London transport links, early viewings are highly advised.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs larder and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Conservatory 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
UPVC conservatory with tiled flooring and under floor heating.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.77m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Pathway to front door and small garden area. Access to allocated parking spaces and garage en bloc to rear.
Paved rear garden with raised flower bed to rear and fence borders.
Garage with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56929720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.