5 bedroom detached house for saleTara Springs, Pines Lane, Biddulph Park, Staffordshire, ST8 7SP
Withdrawn from Market £825,000
- Detached Farm House
- Six Bedrooms
- Four En-Suites, Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Four Reception Rooms
- Superb Breakfast Dining Kitchen
- Equestrian Facilities
- Stable Block, Manege & Paddocks
- Breath - Taking Views Over The Cheshire Plain
- Four Acres of Land
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
An extremely well presented and recently modernised farmhouse situated in an elevated position enjoying breath-taking far reaching views over the Cheshire Plain and beyond. The property is ideal for equestrian use as it provides an extensive array of facilities including a stable block, an impressive indoor arena and ménage as well as four acres of land. In brief the property comprises: entrance hallway, five reception rooms, superb family kitchen, five double bedrooms and five bathrooms. Outside there are landscaped grounds garaging and a swimming pool. With the desirable market town of Congleton with all its amenities, schools and railway station only a few minutes drive away, this one off property is not to be missed. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7303015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Congleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.