3 bedroom terraced house for saleHowey Hill, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4AF
Withdrawn from Market £249,950
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Family Home
- Situated Over Four Floors
- Retaining Many Original Features
- Family Sized Accommodation
- Large Rear Conservatory
- Situated Just Off The Town Centre
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Viewing Essential
An impressive period property located along one of Congleton's most sought after streets, with it's easy access both into the town centre for shopping and restaurants and being just a stone's throw away from open countryside.
This four storey three bed family home offers: entrance hallway, open plan lounge dining room, kitchen, conservatory, cellar, three bedrooms, study room and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a mature and generous garden overlooking West Heath and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Congleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.