3 bedroom terraced house for saleAyresome Street, Middlesbrough
- Large Three Bedroom/Two Reception Room Terraced House
- Perfect Family Sized Home or 'READY TO GO' Rental Property
- Re-Decorated & Emulsion Finish Throughout
- UPVC Double Glazing, Combi Boiler
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Style Units
- Re-Wired & New Carpets Fitted in 2016
What a brilliant opportunity to buy a large three bedroom/two reception garden fronted terraced house within easy reach of Middlesbrough town centre and Teesside University Campus. No amount of effort or expenses has been spared to make sure this is a very high standard 'READY TO MOVE INTO' house and features include smart modern kitchen units, modern white bathroom suite, UPVC double glazing, security alarm system, central heating with combi boiler and the property was comprehensively re-wired in 2016. Throughout, the property has been redecorated in a neutral emulsion finish and new carpets have been fitted recently so there is a very pleasant, modern feel about the place. Comprising briefly entrance hall with cloakroom WC, two good size reception rooms (which could very easily become two additional ground floor bedrooms) and kitchen/diner. The first floor has three double bedrooms and bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56935306.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.