2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolt Avenue, Alvaston, Derby
Offers Over £160,000
- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FULLY RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in an incredibly sought after location within Alvaston is this recently renovated and attractive detached bungalow which sits on a good sized plot and has been finished to a truly high standard.
Situated in an incredibly sought after location within Alvaston is this recently renovated and attractive detached bungalow which sits on a good sized plot and has been finished to a truly high standard the spacious and chain free accommodation on offer is impeccably presented and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, two double bedrooms and front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance double glazed door with obscured glass inset and double glazed window over, loft access hatch with ladder attachment, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.30m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, display alcove and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
having a recently installed matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven, integral four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integral slimline dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, rear elevation UPVC door providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, four recessed spotlights, column radiator and door leading into
Utility Room 4' 9" x 4' 4" ( 1.45m x 1.32m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space with rolled edge work surface over and splashback, recently installed gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap, tiled surround and glass screen. Side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, four recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.23m )
double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden with double glazed window over and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates access to front entrance door, access to rear garden, well stocked flower beds and boundary fencing and hedging. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates gravelled patio area, flower beds, outside lighting, outside tap and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56936566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.