3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Drive, Blurton, ST3
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Generous family accommodation
- Attractively presented interior
- 26' lounge/diner
- Combination gas central heating boiler
- Double glazing
- Driveway provides parking
- Gardens front and rear
* Could be the answer to all your needs!
* A generously proportioned and attractively presented family semi
* Accommodation comprises: porch, hallway, 26' lounge/diner
* Kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Gardens to the front and rear. Driveway provides off road parking
* Features include gas central heating and double glazing
* A lovely home for your growing family
* Viewing recommended - NO CHAIN!
PORCH : Ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
HALLWAY : Ceramic tiling, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE/DINER : 26'0" x 12'4" narrowing to 10'4 (7.92m x 3.76m) , Fitted gas fire with feature surround, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window. Natural timber flooring.
KITCHEN : 10'10" x 8'7" (3.30m x 2.62m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, gas point.
CONSERVATORY : 10'4" x 8'7" (3.15m x 2.62m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Access to loft, fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE : 15'4" to bay x 9'10" (4.67m x 3.00m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing. Fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 9'4" (3.35m x 2.84m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 7'9" x 6'0" (2.36m x 1.83m) , Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing off road parking. Enclosed garden to rear having decking, paved patio and lawned areas.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via the A50 take the Blurton/Heron Cross exit onto Blurton Road in the direction of Blurton, proceed to the bottom of the hill and Poplar Drive is then situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.