4 bedroom detached house for saleBarford Road, Bloxham, Banbury
Shared Equity £356,000
- The Henever - Plot 54
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
- En-Suite and built-in wardrobe to Bedroom One
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and En-Suite
- Integrated high level double oven
- Integrated Hob and Hood
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
** Advertised at Help to Buy Price, full price is £445,000** ** LIMITED TIME OFFERS **Bovis Homes Plot 54 LAST PLOT OF 'THE HENEVER' design home on this exciting small development in the desirable village of BLOXHAM, situated on the Barford Road. House to sell? Call today!
The Henever is a stylish 4 bedroom home with a kitchen and dining room together with a separate sitting room and french doors to garden. Downstairs study, en suite and wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to master bedroom. Garage.
New Homes Centre
Connells Hanwell Fields is a New Homes Centre for Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas. If you after the latest information or just a simple question then please call or pop into the Branch. We have parking available and no appointment is necessary.
Elevations may differ to that shown. †Flooring offer is for reservations by 21st October and for legal completion by the 24th December. Availability and prices are correct at time of going to print. *Removals firm as supplied by Bovis Homes.
Home exchange scheme is subject to independent valuations, survey and contract on your existing property and is subject to criteria, which include the property you are selling is worth no more than 75% of the value of the new Bovis Home you wish to purchase. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. 10.2016
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWF101692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Banbury - Hanwell Fields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.