2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Nicholas Close, Calne
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Cul De Sac Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onwards Chain
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac location this two double bedroom end of terrace property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Benefits include parking for two cars and larger than average front and rear gardens.
St Nicholas Close is a superb two double bedroom end of terrace house in a cul-de-sac location in Calne. The property benefits from re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, light and spacious sitting room and gas central heating. Externally there are front and rear gardens and driveway parking for two cars.
Entrance to this two bed end of terrace situated in a cul de sac location is via front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : doors leading to the lounge and kitchen, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
Good sized lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, stairs leading to the first floor and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' ( 3.10m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs, double electric oven, electric hob, with extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine and slim line dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating boiler, ceiling coving and tiled flooring.
Stairs from the lounge and loft access,
Bedroom One 14' 1" (max) x 9' 11" ( 4.29m (max) x 3.02m )
Situated to the rear of the property, this spacious double bedroom has a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.31m )
Good sized second double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone point and a radiator.
Fully tiled family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and ladder style heated towel rail.
With off street parking located to the front for two vehicles.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and a pathway to the front door.
Enclosed by panel fencing to all sides, crazy paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn and a wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56938900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.