3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSomerset Road East, Barry
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Cul De Sac Location
- Refurbished By Current Owners
- Two Receptions & Three Bedrooms
- Outhouse- Utility & W.C
- Refitted Bathroom
- Driveway & Generous Garden
A beautifully presented semi detached house with driveway and picturesque garden. Lovingly refurbished by the current owners and offering two receptions, kitchen, outbuilding with w.c and utility, three good sized bedrooms and refitted bathroom. Simply must be viewed!
Situated at the head of a rarely available cul-de-sac is the beautifully presented semi detached house that has been lovingly refurbished by the current owners. The property offers off road parking for multiple vehicles and a pretty, generous sized rear garden. Close to the town centre, local primary school and a short drive to link roads to Dinas Powys, Penarth & Cardiff.
The stunning property will not be around for long so be sure to book your viewing TODAY!
Front Garden & Driveway
The garden is enclosed by dwarf wall and laid to lawn with decorative mature shrubs The block paved driveway offers parking for multiple vehicles. Storm porch to front door.
Accessed via composite front door opening into hall with double glazed window to side, meter cupboard, solid wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing with built in store cupboard. Doors to reception rooms and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 2" x 13' ( 4.01m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, solid wood flooring, TV aerial point and power points.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door opening to rear garden. Radiator, solid wood flooring, power points and space for dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of wall cupboards and base units with solid wood work surfaces and inset ceramic sink unit with mixer tap over. Integral dishwasher and double oven with four ring gas hob and chimney cooker hood over. Space for fridge, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, pantry and power points. Double glazed window to rear, door to:
'Stable' door to rear garden, radiator, cloak hanging space, tiled floor, loft hatch and doors to w.c and utility.
Comprising a low level w.c, tiled floor and obscured window to side.
Window to front, fitted wall cupboard and worktop with space, power and plumbing for washing machine and freezer, wall mounted 'baxi' boiler, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, tiled floor and power points.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access hatch and doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points with USB points.
Refitted suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled splash backs, tiled floor, built in store cupboard, radiator/heated towel rail, extractor and two obscured windows to side.
Generous sized rear garden laid mainly to lawn and decorated with a range of mature shrubs and trees. Patio area, sunken fishpond, and two vegetable patches.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56940139.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.