2 bedroom apartment for saleRomilly Road, Barry
- Stunning Contemporary Apartment
- Top Floor Conversion of Victorian Building
- High Specification Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Open To Bay Fronted Living Room
- Bathroom & Ensuite Shower Room To Master
- Far Reaching Views Across The Channel
- No Onward Chain
A stunning, contemporary style apartment occupying the first floor of this newly converted, handsome Victorian building and situated in the heart of Barry's highly sought after West End. The property offers bay front living room with open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms, ensuite & bathroom.
A stunning, contemporary styled apartment occupying the top floor of this newly converted, handsome Victorian building situated in the heart of Barry's highly sought after West End.
Transformed by the current owners and with a high quality finish throughout, this trendy property offers a bay fronted living room with views stretching over the town and across the channel and an open plan 'high gloss' fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Two property further offers two generous sized bedrooms with ensuite shower room to master, along with the modern three piece bathroom suite. To arrange a viewing on these three stunning apartments please call Allen & Harris, Barry today.
Accessed via composite communal front door into hall with original mosaic tiled floor, communal meter cupboard and stairs rising to upper floors.
Accessed via solid wood front door into hall with doors to all rooms, power points and laid with carpet.
Living Room 15' 5" x 14' ( 4.70m x 4.27m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, sunken ceiling spotlights and stainless steel power points. Arch to:
Kitchen 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Stunning fitted kitchen offering a selection of 'high gloss' graphite grey wall cupboards and base units with complimenting granite effect work surfaces over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral appliances include fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and single electric oven with four ring ceramic hob and chimney cooker hood over. 'Brick' style tiled splash backs, sunken ceiling spotlights, vaulted ceiling, stainless steel power points and double glazed window to front.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing 'combi' boiler, radiator and stainless steel power points. Solid wood door to:
A low level w.c, ceramic bowl wash hand basin with mixer tap and fully tiled shower cubicle with 'waterfall' shower head. Vertical radiator and obscured double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and stainless steel power points.
Luxurious fitted suite offering a low level w.c, ceramic bowl wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap set onto granite effect plinth and 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower screen and overhead 'waterfall' shower with tiled splash backs. Sunken ceiling spotlights and black vertical radiator.
The raised front garden is laid to lawn with pathway leading to storm porch with communal door and continues to landscaped communal rear garden offers generous sized lawn area, well positioned to enjoy the sun with low level concrete terrace, ideal for barbecues.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56940148.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.