1 bedroom apartment for saleCoxhill Way, Aylesbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LOUNGE/DINER & BALCONY
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
BROWN & MERRY well presented one bedroom apartment being located within walking distance of the town centre and railway station.
A well presented one bedroom apartment being located within walking distance of the town centre and railway station. The property features double glazing, lounge/diner with access to balcony, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom, bathroom, allocated parking.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Entry telephone system. Airing cupboard. Electric heater. Storage cupboard.
Lounge/diner 16' x 10' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.07m )
Double glazed patio doors opening to balcony area. Electric heater. Tv and telephone points. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.84m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge work surface over. Inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, ceiling downlighters.
Bedroom 9' 1" x 12' 4" max into wardrobes ( 2.77m x 3.76m max into wardrobes )
Double glazed window. Electric heater. Built in wardrobes. TV and Telephone points.
Panelled bath with shower above. Low level WC. Tiling to splashbacks. Electric heater. Ceiling down lighters.
Gated access to parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56940352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.