3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHart Lane, Hartlepool
Sold STC £115,000
- GUIDE PRICE £115,000 TO £125,000
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
THIS 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, SITUATED ON A GENEROUS SIZED CORNER PLOT, offering Off Street parking and Detached Garage. This property oozes with potential and is in need of some modest upgrading.
THIS 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, SITUATED ON A GENEROUS SIZED CORNER PLOT, offering Off Street parking and Detached Garage. This property oozes with potential and is in need of some modest upgrading. The property has been extended into a substantial and versatile home with 3 Reception Rooms. The property has well maintained Front and Rear Gardens.
picture rail, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
(into alcove, excluding bay) single glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, wall mounted gas fire.
Rear Reception Room 12' x 11' 3" (into alcove) ( 3.66m x 3.43m (into alcove) )
single glazed door with matching panelled windows to either side offering plenty of natural light, 'retro' style fireplace with tiled surround and hearth with traditional style gas fire, picture rail, radiator.
Breakfast Room 8' 7" x 7' 1" (including bay) ( 2.62m x 2.16m (including bay) )
single glazed bay window to side aspect, wall mounted gas fire, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 5" (maximum measurements) ( 2.41m x 1.96m (maximum measurements) )
fitted with a range of base level units incorporating stainless steel single sink/drainer unit, recess and plumbing for washing machine, recess and gas cooker point, single glazed door giving access to rear garden.
secondary glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.59m )
(into bay, excluding robes) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front, built in robes with sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, built in double wardrobes with dressing area, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, picture rail.
single glazed opaque window to side aspect, fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiling and double storage cupboard.
single glazed window to side aspect, low level low flush WC, partial tiling to walls.
well manicured, predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubbery, access to side leading to;
predominantly laid to lawn, access to garage.
power and lighting, gated access to driveway and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56948362.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.