4 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Court Gardens, Maidstone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached family home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- 2 modern en-suite shower rooms
- Useful utility room
- Lovely corner plot
- EPC energy rating C (72)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Wow! What a magnificent family home set in the most fantastic position, within a quiet cul de sac.Before we begin our tour, take a moment to appreciate the wonderful kerb appeal the home offers. Once inside head straight for the kitchen/breakfast room; this is where you are bound to spend the majority of your time interacting with the family. The fitted kitchen is complimented wonderfully by the utility room, giving you the added space and extra’s that you would expect from a modern family home. If however you prefer a more formal setting to dine, then the dining room is the perfect place to enjoy a feast fit for a king; whether with the family or while hosting a diner party. You also have the option of opening up the dining room via the double doors to the lounge creating an amazing social space. Upstairs you will certainly fall in love with the master bedroom suite. Not only does it boast the generous size bedroom 1, with the addition of a wonderful en suite shower room; but you also have yet another added extra, the walk in wardrobe.Bedroom 2 even provides a second en suite shower room. This added with the family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom ensures that there will never be a fight for the bathroom in the mornings.Outside the garden gives you a great area to enjoy the summer months and warmer weather.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 16'10 x 11'4 (5.13m x 3.46m)
- Dining Room: 12'1 x 10'2 (3.69m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'8 x 13'5 (6.00m x 4.09m)
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 x 11'11 (5.03m x 3.63m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 9'10 (4.47m x 3.00m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 8'6 (3.43m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 7'11 (3.13m x 2.41m)
- Family Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'4 (2.06m x 1.93m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56949673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.