3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRampart Road, Southampton
Sold STC £246,000
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
3 bedroom semi detached house comprising of cloakroom, lounge, dining room, 3rd reception room, kitchen, bathroom, off road parking and garage.
Situated in the popular residential area of Bitterne Park we are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi detached house comprising of cloakroom, lounge, dining room, 3rd reception room, kitchen, bathroom, off road parking and garage. The property is located close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton City Centre and Parkway Railway Station.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to main front door entering into:
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, wall heater, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling to principle areas.
Lounge 12' min x 11' 3" max ( 3.66m min x 3.43m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 9' 7" max ( 3.94m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, gas fire place, radiator.
3rd Reception Room 12' 3" min x 9' 11" ( 3.73m min x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed doors to rear elevation, gas fire place, radiator, cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, tiling to principle areas.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.11m )
Timber and glazed construction, power and light.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 15' 3" into bay x 13' 7" min ( 4.65m into bay x 4.14m min )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' 8" max ( 3.96m x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, full tiling to walls.
Driveway providing off road parking, side pedestrian access leading to garage and rear panel enclosed garden with lawn and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56949754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.