2 bedroom park home for saleLords Lane, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £20,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End terrace holiday chalet
- 2 Bedrooms
- In need of some internal redecoration
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Popular holiday site
A 2 bedroom HOLIDAY CHALET with open plan kitchen/lounge. The property is situated in the popular BURGH HALL DEVELOPMENT close to ALL AMENITIES.
Situated in the Burgh Hall development this charming holiday chalet is set over two storeys with 2 bedrooms, open plan kitchen/lounge and separate bathroom.
Kitchen / Living Room 11' 7" x 13' 7" ( 3.53m x 4.14m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob and oven, double glazed door and window to front, space for fridge/freezer.
Stairs to first floor landing.
Bath, w.c., wash hand basin, double glazed window to side.
Hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.28m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56949901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.