4 bedroom mews house for salePlot 12 (The Helmsley) Highfields Gardens, High Mount Street, Hednesford, WS12 4BN
- RECEPTION HALL
- DINING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO ENSUITES AND FAMILY BATHROOM
An exclusive development of brand new homes situated under one mile from Hednesford town centre and Cannock Chase. The site is being constructed by local developer Welcome Homes Ltd.
Plot 12 (The Helmsley) is a luxury four bedroom home consisting of a spacious lounge and dining room, modern fitted breakfast/kitchen, guest WC, four bedrooms (TWO EN-SUITE) and family bathroom.
The properties have been built to a high specification with attention to quality and detail seldom found in the new homes sector.
•4 bedroom home – two en-suite
•Spacious living room and separate dining room
•Fitted breakfast kitchen.
•Premium appliances fitted in kitchen
•Master bedroom with separate dresser room
•Family bathroom has bath and fitted vanity furniture
HELP TO BUY is a Government-backed equity loan scheme that aims to make mortgages more readily available to those who cannot afford a large deposit.
Available to first-time buyers and people already on the property ladder, the Help to Buy scheme requires just a 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 75% of the value of the property. For Plot 12 you would just require a deposit of £11,497.50
So you pay just 80% of the property price now, and the remaining 20% is provided by a Government equity loan. In England & Wales this is interest free for the first 5 years which could make your monthly mortgage repayments lower. For Plot 12 you would need a mortgage of £172,462.50
Help to Buy is open to everyone - whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking to move up the property ladder - and is available on all our homes:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56950588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boot & Son Chartered Surveyors, Cannock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.