3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Georges Terrace, Kidderminster
Sold STC £100,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PARTIAL DOUBLE GLAZING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION & LOCAL AMENITIES
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION AND LOCAL AMENITIES****REAR GARDEN****CELLAR****DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED**** Comprising lounge, dining room, cellar, kitchen, bathroom and three double bedrooms.
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain and situated close to Kidderminster train station and local amenities. Comprising lounge, dining room, cellar, kitchen, bathroom and three double bedrooms. The property also benefits from having double glazing where stated and a rear garden. Call us today to arrange your viewing.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 6" max into recess x 12' max ( 4.11m max into recess x 3.66m max )
Door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas fire with surround and door to dining room.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 14' max into recess x 12' 2" max ( 4.27m max into recess x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas fire with surround, door to cellar, door to stairs leading to first floor landing and door to kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' max x 7' 5" max ( 3.35m max x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed obscure door to side, strip light, base and wall kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops and two doors to downstairs bathroom.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and wall mounted boiler (to heat water).
Ceiling light, doors to bedrooms one and two and stairs to attic room.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" max into recess x 12' max ( 4.09m max into recess x 3.66m max )
Window to front and ceiling light.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' max x 11' 8" max into recess ( 3.66m max x 3.56m max into recess )
Window to rear and ceiling light.
Attic Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 14' 4" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.37m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed skylight, ceiling light and eaves storage.
A tiered garden with fenced borders, gate to side, patio area, lawn, flowerbeds and vegetable patches.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56952679.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.