2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElan Avenue, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £160,000
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
****TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW****NO UPWARD CHAIN****ON THE SOUGHT AFTER BURLISH ESTATE****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****FRONT & REAR GARDENS**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
A two bedroom detached bungalow offering no upward chain and situated on the popular Burlish Estate. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing where stated, driveway parking, a garage and rear garden.
Tarmac driveway and front lawn.
Glazed doors and windows to front aspect, obscure windows to hallway and double glazed obscure door to hallway.
Ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 15' 11" max x 10' 10" excluding door recess ( 4.85m max x 3.30m excluding door recess )
Double glazed windows to rear, double glazed patio doors to garden, ceiling light, two gas central heated radiators and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 6' 10" max ( 3.07m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, double glazed obscure door to side aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and pantry housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' excluding door excess ( 3.66m max x 3.35m excluding door excess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, access to loft, ceiling light, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Patio, steps up to lawn area and gates to each side.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56952682.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.