2 bedroom maisonette for salePortsmouth Road, SOUTHAMPTON
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN
- UPVC SASH WINDOWS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE PARKING
Two bedroom first floor maisonette comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, garden and private parking.
Situated in the popular residential area of Sholing we are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom first floor maisonette comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, and also benefits from UPVC SASH Windows, garden and private parking. The property is situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and has good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton airport and Parkway Railway Station.
Pathway leading to main front door entering into:
Wood laminate flooring, smooth finish to ceiling, radiator, stairs to:
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, access to loft space, wood laminate flooring, door to:
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 11" into recess ( 5.05m x 3.63m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, electric fire place, radiator, telephone and tv point, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 6" ( 3.35m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, heated towel rail, under cupboard heating, smooth finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 10' into recess ( 4.45m x 3.05m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" into recess x 9' 1" into recess ( 3.99m into recess x 2.77m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, tv point, smooth finish to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, full tiling to walls, smooth finish to ceiling and spotlights.
The front garden has an area of lawn with decked area and mature shrubs and bushes, PRIVATE PARKING at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56952691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.