3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrosvenor Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £130,000
- Modern Extended Family Home Offered with NO CHAIN
- Garage, Driveway & Gardens
- Three bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- New Carpets & Recently Decorated, Viewings a Must
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
** NO CHAIN ** Extended Family Home set to a popular village location, close by to local amenities including Healthcare Facilities, Supermarkets, Bus Routes and Motorway Networks, This property is a must see - contract the agent for a viewing.
Semi Detached Family Home - Popular Village Location. Newly decorated & new carpets. Comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, Cloakroom & Extended Open Plan Kitchen/ Snug & Diner to the ground floor. Three Bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally offering both front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage. Call today to arrange a viewing.
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door having a central heating radiator, access to both the lounge and kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 9" Max into Bay x 10' 8" Max ( 4.19m Max into Bay x 3.25m Max )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling and gas fire being the focal point to the room. Central heating radiator, TV aerial point and laminate flooring.
Openplan Family Room & Kitchen 18' 4" Max x 16' 7" Max into Dining space ( 5.59m Max x 5.05m Max into Dining space )
Open plan family room & kitchen having rear facing French doors leading to the rear garden and patio area. Spot lights and coving to the ceiling, modern dresser with storage space, two central heating radiators. The Kitchen offers wall and base units with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit having splashback tiling. Fridge freezer, oven and extractor fan. Having access to the cloakroom and storage pantry area and laminate flooring.
Pantry & Cloakroom
Having space for a washing machine and laminate flooring. Cloakroom comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin with side facing window.
Having a side facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 8" Max x 12' 2" ( 3.25m Max x 3.71m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 11" Max ( 3.10m x 3.33m Max )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.91m )
Having coving to the ceiling, a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 10" ( 1.88m x 2.08m )
Fully tiled modern bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with mains fed shower over. Rear facing obscured double glazed window, tiled flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
Laid to lawn walled garden to the front of the property with off street parking and access to the garage. The rear of the property is fenced and enclosed with a good size raised lawned garden from steps and patio area.
Proceed from the Bawtry office turning left onto the High Street. Proceed through the traffic lights, stay to the right hand side and follow the road round to the right when the road splits. Follow the bend round to the left. Take the first right hand turning signposted Bircotes. Follow the road to the first mini roundabout taking the right hand turning onto Grosvenor Road. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56952730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.