3 bedroom terraced house for saleAinsworth Road, Bury
- Close To Whitehead Park, Ainsworth
- Beautifully Decorated Throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Large 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Rear Paved Garden
- Off Road Parking
Kristian Allan are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious 3 bedroom home located in the popular residential area of Ainsworth close to Whitehead Park.
133 Ainsworth Road is beautifully decorated in a chic contemporary design throughout to Show House quality. Located within the catchment area of schools rated as Excellent by Ofsted, and with off road parking to the rear, this property would make a perfect family home.
Entry to the property is through a porch and hallway which tastefully combines character features with modern finishes. The lounge leads off the hallway to the left and is a comfortable size with a large window allowing light to flood into the property. There is a separate reception room to the rear of the home which is generously proportioned with a beautiful feature fireplace and leads through to the modern high gloss kitchen.
Located on the first floor are three bedrooms one of which has a walkthrough wardrobe. There is a modern 4 piece family bathroom with a large separate shower and an eye catching glass sink.
Conveniently located for local amenities, well reputed schools and commuter network, this beautifully presented home has UPVC double glazed windows throughout and is warmed by gas fired central heating.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 169836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.