1 bedroom flat for saleGrove Hill Road London SE5
- Beautiful Victorian Garden Flat
- 16ft Lounge
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- 12ft Bedroom
- Private 28ft Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
- Highly Sought After Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Acorn are pleased to bring to the market this chain free, beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor Victorian garden flat situated within highly sought after surroundings located within walking distance to both Bellenden Road and Lordship Lane which offers ample shopping amenities, boutique shops as well as lovely bars and restaurants.
Transport links are also plentiful with two mainline rail stations nearby, offering direct routes into London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham and also Canary Wharf via the overground.
This delightful property comprises 16ft lounge with open plan fitted kitchen and built in oven hob, 12ft double bedroom and a large bathroom suite with shower above the bath.
Additional benefits include gas central heating, Newly installed boiler, wood flooring and a well maintained 28ft private rear garden with shrub borders. This excellent property is available with no onward chain and an internal viewing is highly recommended. Ideal first time buy.
Leasehold: 158 years
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P204208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Camberwell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.