4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenfield Frith Drive, Glenfield, Leicester
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Offering off road parking and a garage, you will also have front, side and rear gardens with a spinney. Inside you will have a lounge, dining room, conservatory, shower room and kitchen downstairs, with the upstairs offering four bedrooms and a bathroom. MUST VIEW
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. To the front you will have a driveway providing off road parking and a garage with up and over doors. The grounds comprise of gardens to the front, side and to the rear, with a spinney leading from the rear garden. Once inside the property you will find a lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and a shower room downstairs. Upstairs you will have the four bedrooms and a family bathroom. MUST VIEW THIS UNIQUE HOME
With window, shower, WC, hand wash basin and heated towel rail
Lounge 16' 8" max x 14' max ( 5.08m max x 4.27m max )
With windows, radiator and leads to the conservatory
Conservatory 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Leads to the garden
Dining Room 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Window to the rear and radiator
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, pantry and space for appliances
First Floor Landing
With radiator and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 14' ( 4.80m x 4.27m )
Window to the front and to the side and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, sink unit and radiator
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, radiator
With two sky light windows and radiator
With window, bath, WC, hand wash basin, airing cupboard and radiator
With electric up and over door, power and light
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and a garage with up and over doors. The grounds comprise of gardens to the front, side and to the rear, with a spinney leading from the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56953786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.