3 bedroom house for saleMoira Road, Overseal
- Traditional Semi Detached Family Home
- Village Location
- GFCH & Double Glazing
- Bayed Lounge with fitted Multi Fuel Burner
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Good Gardens to Front and Sunny Private Gardens to Rear
- Open Views Beyond
***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED TRADITIONAL, FAMILY HOME IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF OVERSEAL***
With Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing this much improved family home offers spacious well presented accommodation briefly comprising: Bayed Lounge with solid fuel burner, Separate Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, recently Fitted Lean To Conservatory to side, To the first floor, Magnificent Galleried Landing, Two Double Bedrooms and Family bathroom with walk in shower cubicle and to to second floor: Master bedroom with En suite Master Bathroom. Open plan garden to front with space for parking and good sized private sunny rear. Open views beyond. Must Be Seen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56954314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7342026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster Corley, Swadlincote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.