3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackthorn Close, THETFORD
Sold STC £170,000
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen / diner
- Sought after location
This well proportioned three bedroom home offers accommodation including a kitchen/diner, lounge, garage and a low maintenance rear garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain within the highly sought after Cloverfields development.
The historic market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting.
Cambridge itself is about 33 miles to the west, Norwich is 29 miles East and Newmarket just 20 miles along the newly improved A11 dual carriageway.
The town has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, highly regarded Grammar school and a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London.
Front entrance door leading into:
Lounge 14' 10" max x 14' 1" max ( 4.52m max x 4.29m max )
With telephone and TV points, radiator, electric fireplace inset into wooden surround, stairs to first floor, window to front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.52m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating double sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, wall mounted boiler serving central heating system, two windows to rear aspect and door to rear garden.
On The First Floor Landing
With access to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 10" max plus door x 8' 3" max ( 3.30m max plus door x 2.51m max )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 3" max plus door recess ( 2.90m x 2.51m max plus door recess )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.91m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
With panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, storage cupboard, tiled splash areas, radiator, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property the garden features planted shrubs. The driveway leads to the SINGLE GARAGE with up and over door, power and light connected. A gate to the side leads to the rear garden. The low maintenance enclosed rear garden features paved and shingled areas with planted border. The garden offers a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56955010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.