6 bedroom detached house for saleCross Common Road, Dinas Powys
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Set in grounds of approximately an Acre
- Three Large reception rooms
- 27ft Conservatory
- Separate Granny Annex
- Rural Outlook
A well presented detached dormer bungalow situated in this popular rural area of Penarth offering spacious living accommodation with granny annex to side and set in grounds of approximately one acre with south facing aspect and views over the Somerset coast and surrounding countryside.
A superb opportunity to purchase this detached dormer bungalow situated in this rural area of Penarth set in approximately one acre of grounds and having views over surrounding countryside and the Somerset coast .The property offers spacious living accommodation with three large reception rooms 27 ft conservatory, bedrooms with en-suites and granny annex attached with a further three bedrooms .The property enjoys gas central heating with additional log burning stove, fitted kitchen and many original features .Viewing highly recommended .
Covered entrance porch, quarry tiled floor with feature glazed door into hallway .
Large L-shaped hallway with tiled floor. Half wood panelled walls, staircase to first floor, radiator. Doors to kitchen and reception rooms.
Study 13' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.76m )
Well appointed room with feature cast iron open fireplace, picture rail, wood polished floor, radiator, telephone point and coved ceiling. Upvc patio doors onto decked patio area .
Panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, tiled floor window to rear, radiator.
Low level W.C., tiled floor, window to rear.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.43m )
Well presented dining room with double Upvc patio doors opening onto rear garden. Laminate floor, coved ceiling and picture rail radiator .
Sitting Room 26' 7" x 14' ( 8.10m x 4.27m )
A large sitting room with Upvc window to front with views over surrounding countryside and Somerset coast. Coved ceiling, radiator. Raised fireplace with inset log burning stove. Upvc window to rear overlooking paddock. Double doors opening into conservatory .
Conservatory 27' 5" x 14' 4" ( 8.36m x 4.37m )
Superb fully glazed conservatory with polished wood effect flooring, wall lights, with double patio doors opening onto garden. Two radiators.
Gallery landing with doors to all bedrooms. Upvc window to front with wide rural views .
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 12' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.68m )
Double bedroom with wood panelled sloping ceiling with Upvc windows to side and rear. Double radiator. Door to en-suite .
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C..Fully tiled. Upvc window to rear .
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Upvc window to front with open rural views. Wood panelled ceiling, double radiator, door to en-suite
Fully tiled. Shower cubicle, low level W.C. and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 4" x 12' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.86m )
Double bedroom with Upvc window to side and rear. Wood panelled ceiling. Double radiator .
Double shower cubicle, low level W.C. and wash hand basin.
Breakfast Room 15' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.94m )
Upvc bay window to front, with window to side, picture rail. Radiator, tiled floor, coved ceiling, open plan into kitchen .
Kitchen 15' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.70m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with full range of units with marble effect worktop surfaces, Belfast sink unit extractor hood, five ring gas hob, double oven. Tiled floor. Cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Patio doors opening onto rear garden. Door into granny annex .
Open plan lounge and kitchen/diner with two Upvc windows to rear. Laminate floor. Wood burner on flagstone hearth. Kitchen area has range of units with extractor hood, gas hob and oven. Sink unit, under stairs storage cupboard and stairs to first floor .
Bedroom 1 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
Window to front and radiator .
New white suite, panelled bath with shower over, low level W.C. and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Window to front, sloping ceiling and radiator.
Stone laid driveway to side leading to property with parking for numerous cars. Lawned front garden with private aspect and side garden to rear and paddock.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56955022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.