2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenaleigh Road, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £140,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing (where specified)
- Off Road Parking
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED located on Greenaleigh Road. The property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, conservatory and rear garden. The property also benefits from driveway, double glazing (where specified) and NO CHAIN
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED located on Greenaleigh Road. The property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, conservatory and rear garden. The property also benefits from driveway and double glazing (where specified).
Block paved driveway with gravelled side garden.
Double glazed with door to fore.
Ceiling light point, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 16' 11" into bay x 13' 1" max ( 5.16m into bay x 3.99m max )
Double glazed bay window to fore, ceiling light point, two wall light points, feature fireplace and understairs storage.
Kitchen 9' 3" max x 16' 2" max ( 2.82m max x 4.93m max )
Double glazed windows to rear, door to rear, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker with extractor over, space for white goods and two ceiling light points.
Conservatory 7' 2" x 15' 4" ( 2.18m x 4.67m )
Double glazed with doors to rear.
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and access to loft.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 16' 3" max ( 3.25m max x 4.95m max )
Double glazed windows to fore, ceiling light point and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and feature fireplace.
Double glazed window to fore, bath, shower cubicle with shower over, hand wash basin, low level wc and ceiling light point.
Paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56955157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY105782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.