3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorton Avenue, Saltney, CHESTER
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide Price £150,000 to £160,000
- Extended Three Bedroom Property
- Three Reception Rooms
- Private Rear Garden
Guide Price £150,000 to £160,000
An extended three bedroom semi-detached house situated in Saltney. Benefiting from upvc double glazing the property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen / dining room, sun room, three double bedrooms, bathroom and a garage.
Guide Price £150,000 to £160,000
Situated in the popular residential location of Saltney sits this well proportioned extended three bedroom semi-detached house. Benefiting from upvc double glazing, three double bedrooms and an enviable sized rear garden, the accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, open plan Kitchen / Dining room, Sun room, three good sized Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside there is a beautiful enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage.
With a front elevation UPVC double glazed entrance door with panel windows either side. Staircase to first floor.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.78m )
With a upvc double glazed window, feature fire place with coal effect gas fire, and a television point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces. Space for appliances and plumbing for a washing machine. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splash back, walk in pantry, tiled flooring, upvc double glazed window and door giving access to the rear garden.
Opening to Dining room.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, opening to the kitchen area and sun room.
Sun Room 12' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.79m )
A bright room overlooking the rear garden with double glazed sliding doors opening out on to the patio and a double glazed window. With television point and opening to dining room.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
With a front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes and cupboard and access to loft.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Fitted with a panelled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower. A low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated rowel rail, storage cupboard and double glazed obscured window.
The property is accessed via a block paved driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the detached garage. There is a dwarf wall boundary, planed border and timber gate which gives access to the rear garden.
Enclosed rear garden with is predominantly laid to lawn, with paved patio area and paved pathway leading to the rear of the garden. There are well stocked borders planted with a range of shrubbery and mature trees providing added privacy.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.21m x 2.54m )
With an up and over garage door, power and lighting.
There are sliding glazed doors to the rear which open out onto the patio and overlook the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56955160.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.