2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTavistock
Sold STC £144,950
- End of Terrace Family Home
- Set in a Cul-de-Sac on the Edge of the Green
- Living Room with Living Flame Gas Fire
- Good Sized Kitchen and Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms + Loft Room
- Low Maintenance Level Gardens
- Drive Way Parking for Two Cars
An END OF TERRACE family home with level, low maintenance GARDENS and drive way PARKING at the rear for two cars. Double glazing and gas fired heating is fitted and there is a coal effect gas fire in the living room. The kitchen has been extended at the rear to allow a dining room with bright and airy kitchen beyond as well as a utility room. Upstairs areTWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a shower room. There is a loft room which could be used as a study or play room as there is a double glazed window at the side as well as a velux window. Set towards the edge of Tavistock the house over looks an open 'green' area and walks abound with access off Crease Lane to the pleasant cycle path which leads into the town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56955595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5761972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.