3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBear Tree Road, Parkgate, Rotherham
Guide Price £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000-£125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Great purchase for FTB/Investor
- Well presented accommodation
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN PARKGATE - VIEW NOW!
This Semi Detached property is well placed for Rotherham town centre & Parkgate Retail Park and comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
Great opportunity to purchase this WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property which is well placed for Rotherham Town Centre, Parkgate Retail Park and offers accommodation which briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
To the front of the property a upvc double glazed door with windows to the side opens into the entrance hall with storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.20m )
The lounge has an attractive fireplace and surround, a upvc double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 7' x 8' 3" ( 2.13m x 2.51m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.01m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, an inset sink and drainer and appliances including an electric oven and a 4-ring gas hob. There is a space for a fridge and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, access to the loft space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 84' ( 3.99m max x 25.60m )
This room has upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear, an airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.08m x 3.00m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 6' 9" ( 2.62m max x 2.06m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The walls are part tiled and there is a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and a driveway providing off-road parking. Gates lead down the side of the property to the:-
Detached Tandem Garage
The rear garden has a paved patio area adjacent to the property and a mainly lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56956390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.