2 bedroom bungalow for saleWeston Drive, Weston Coyney, ST3
Sold STC £174,950
- Handsome detached bungalow
- Pleasant residential cul de sac
- Superb bespoke luxury kitchen
- Driveway provides parking
- Combination gas central heating boiler
- Good gardens to rear
- Sought after location
- Double glazing
* A wonderful detached bungalow situated in a much sought after residential cul de sac!
* A long brick block driveway leads to an attached garage
* Enclosed garden to the rear
* Many features include gas central heating (fired by combination boiler) and double glazing
* Generously proportioned and stylish accommodation comprises: Porch
* Goods sized reception hallway
* Lounge with opening to dining area, bathroom/WC
* Two bedrooms, utility area and fabulous modern bespoke fitted kitchen
* Could this bungalow have the answer to all your requirements!?
RECEPTION HALLWAY : 13'8" x 5'2" (4.17m x 1.57m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, store, access to loft by retractable aluminium loft ladder which has power and lighting and is part boarded.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'0" x 11'5" (3.66m x 3.48m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
FITTED KITCHEN : 12'6" x 11'0" (3.81m x 3.35m) , A superb bespoke modern kitchen, fitted in 2016. Inset single drainer sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated dish washer, four ring ceramic hob with double oven incorporating grill and extractor fan. Sealed unit double glazing, Rhinoflooring.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with shower, low level WC, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing, rhinoflooring, central heating radiator, ceramic tiling to walls.
BEDROOM TWO : 9'0" x 8'2" (2.74m x 2.49m) , Central heating radiator, fitted carpet, sealed unit double glazing.
UTILITY AREA : Plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiling to floor.
LOUNGE : 13'7" x 12'0" (4.14m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazed bay window. Opening to .........
DINING AREA : 12'0" x 9'0" (3.66m x 2.74m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden a long brick block driveway provides ample parking and leads to an attached garage. Pleasant enclosed garden to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn right onto Sutherland Road towards the end of Sutherland Road turn left onto Weston Coyney Road proceed to the end of Weston Coyney Road and Weston Drive is situated on the left hand side. Turn into Weston Drive and the propeerty is located to the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.