1 bedroom flat for sale28/15 Watson Crescent, Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11 1HF
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat with a communal rear garden, set to the front of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the Polwarth area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, open-plan kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and box room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- External features include a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, as well as ample on-street permit parking.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER @ 12 NOON** Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat with a communal rear garden, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the Polwarth area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. Light, well-maintained and in good condition throughout, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, open-plan kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and box room. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, as well as ample on-street permit parking to the front of the property and on surrounding streets. Accessed via a common entrance, the property begins with a welcoming hall providing access to all rooms, featuring wall-mounted coat hooks, carpeted flooring and the entryphone handset. Set to the front of the property, the good-sized living room includes a south-facing window providing excellent natural light; whilst the open-plan kitchen features wall and base units, gas hob and oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling, tile-effect laminate flooring and a breakfast bar. There is also a spacious, front-facing and carpeted double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe; a carpeted box room, with space for a single bed; and a bright, front-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite, including an electric shower over the bath, splashback tiling, and tiled flooring. Polwarth is a popular area comprised mainly of impressive Victorian tenements, and lies just west of the city centre close to Tollcross and the West End. There is good local shopping throughout, Tollcross and Dalry road offer further amenities and supermarkets. Morningside and Bruntsfield offer a vibrant mix of independent, specialist shops, cafes and bars. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services area available from Dundee Street and Polwarth Gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.