1 bedroom apartment for saleGandhi Close, Walthamstow
Sold STC £250,000
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 99 Year Lease On Completion
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Close To Tube
- Communal Parking
- Security Entry phone System
A spacious and smartly designed one bedroom apartment in a private complex located on a peaceful, no through road just a half mile from Walthamstow Central station and its unrivaled facilities and transport links. You'll also benefit from off street parking and a secure entryphone system.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be just a few minute's walk from Walthamstow Central Station and its direct, 20 minute runs into Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street. A huge variety of tube, bus and overground routes will take you anywhere else you want to go.
Here's also where you'll find the new Empire Cinema, a wide range of brand restaurants and the huge variety of shops and facilities at Walthamstow Mall. There's also Europe's longest street market.
Inside, the lounge is an impressive 155 square feet, a sense of space accentuated by wide, engineered floorboards. The kitchen features plenty of fitted storage and, along with the usual oven and extractor fan, a fitted microwave.
Outside, Swell Court is a picturesque low-rise block with well kept grounds. Quiet and peaceful, it's the perfect place to come home to.
- With 99 years left on the lease, you won't have any renewal worries.
- The open green space of Thomas Gamuel Park is less than a half mile away.
- For trips to Gospel Oak or Barking, Walthamstow Queens Road overground station is just around the corner.
Lounge - 4.7m x 2.9m (15'5" x 9'6" ) -
Kitchen - 3.1m x 2.1m (10'2" x 6'10") -
Bathroom - 2.1m x 1.7m (6'10" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 2.7m (12'5" x 8'10") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56957350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26408013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.