3 bedroom apartment for saleCadogan Gardens, London, SW3
Guide Price £2,650,000
- Leasehold expires 03/04/2041
- Reception room
- Dining room/library
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom
- Third bedroom/dressing room
- Further bathroom and shower room and utility room
- Communal gardens and caretaker
- EPC Rating = E
An elegant three bedroom flat with a stunning south facing reception room benefitting from high ceilings and direct access on to the beautiful communal gardens.
Cadogan Gardens is a highly respected and sought after address approximately 250m from Sloane Square with the many international shops, bars, restaurants and the underground station. Hyde Park and Knightsbridge underground station is approximately 1km away.
The spacious and bright reception room along with the kitchen and dining room/library are all located on the ground floor, providing great entertainment space. Also located on the ground floor is the second bedroom and bathroom. The lower ground floor comprises a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing room/third bedroom, shower room, utility room and further storage space.
Square Footage: 2,018 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56957383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLF140062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sloane Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.