2 bedroom terraced house for salePalm Close, WYMONDHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Popular Location
- Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- NO CHAIN
Opportunity knocks here in the heart of Wymondham for a first time buyer or potential investor to purchase this spacious, two bedroom, mid terraced house.
Situated in Palm Close, this fantastic property benefits from a large lounge/dining room, which leads through to a kitchen, overlooking the rear garden. On the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a good sized rear garden with great potential and off road parking.
External entrance door to the front aspect. Cupboard, radiator.
Lounge area 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV point. Under stair cupboard
Dining Area 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed patio doors opening into rear garden. Radiator. Arch way leading through to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, tiling, space for freestanding oven, plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall. Airing cupboard. Doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Externally the front of the property is laid to lawn with a patio path way leading to the front door. To the rear is a good sized garden laid primarily to lawn with great potential.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north-west on Market St and continue onto Cock St, at the round-a-bout continue straight onto Chapel Lane then turn right onto Barnham Broom Rd. Take the first left onto Banister way then another left onto Palm Close.The property will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac and indicated by our William H Brown 'for sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56957977.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.